- Large curved ergonomic handle fits the palm comfortably
- Micro-Shear blade bypass action creates smooth clean cuts with no effort
- Longer low profile cutting jaw reaches into tight spaces
- A "must have" tool for every master modeler
- Recommended for use on soft plastic only
- Perfect for Plastics Degating and Plastic Kit Modelling
Slice those hard-to-reach parts from the sprue tree with ease with the new Xuron Model 2175ET Professional Sprue Cutter. Large, curved ergonomic handle fits comfortably into the palm of your hand, giving you greater stability for precision cutting. Patented Micro-Shear blade bypass action creates smooth, clean cuts with no effort and without pinching. Longer, low profile cutting jaw reaches easily into tight, confined spaces on the sprue tree, where the small parts are attached. Cuts closer to the surface of the part, leaving minimal sprue residue. Recommended for use on soft plastic only.
Made in the USA.