- The Fast Chip SMD Removal Kit is a quick and inexpensive way to remove SMD components from a PCB without a hot air station using only your soldering iron.
- Removes QFP's, PLCC's, SOIC's, and chip components under 149 degreesC (300 degreesF)
- Kit Contents: 823mm (2.7') Fast Chip Removal Alloy, one 2cc tube of SRA TF5000 No Clean Rework Paste Flux and complete instructions for SMD Removal and Cleanup
- Enough material to remove 8-10 SMD's
- Lead-free alternative for SC-SRA-FC-SMD-KIT
- Made in the USA
The heart of the kit is the length of the Fast Chip low-temperature removal alloy. This alloy is like a solder that melts at temperatures well below that of normal solder (57.7°C / 136°F) and stays liquid long enough to melt the existing solder, allowing you time to carefully remove the component.