- The Fast Chip SMD Removal Kit is a quick and inexpensive way to remove SMD components from a PCB without a hot air station using only your soldering iron.
- Removes QFP's, PLCC's, SOIC's, and chip components under 149 degreesC (300 degreesF)
- Kit Contents :
- 823mm (2.7') Fast Chip Removal Alloy - enough to remove 8-10 SMD's
- 1 2cc tube of SRA TF5000 No Clean Rework Paste Flux
- Complete Instructions for SMD Removal and Cleanup
- Made in the USA
The heart of the kit is a length of Fast Chip low-temperature Removal alloy. This alloy is like a solder that melts at temperatures well below that of normal solder (57.7°C / 136°F) and stays liquid long enough to melt the existing solder, allowing you time to carefully remove the component.
Currently being phased out and restricted to professional users. If you cannot provide a VAT number or business registration number, this order will be cancelled. Please contact us should you require any information.
For the lead-free alternative, please paste the following part number into the search bar: SC-SRA-FC-SMD-KIT-LF
|Type||Solder & Flux|