Founded in 1979, Warton Metals has gained an enviable reputation for its range of innovative Solder Pastes, Bar Solder, Cored Solder Wires, Liquid Fluxes and Cleaning products - designed to meet the changing demands of both industry and the environment. Warton supply products and services for:- electronics assembly, industrial soldering, micro component, hardware, retail, wholesale and hobbyist markets.
- Our enclosures are designed for storing and protecting components that could easily be damaged and safe from dirt, dust and moisture.
- Combo Unit Work Stations are ideally suited for the hobbyist as of there low cost and compact size whilst still offering a wide range of functions.
- Our range of Reflow Ovens are perfect for Reflow Soldering for surface mount electronic components to printed circuit boards
- A range of products to protect against electrostatic discharge.
- Our Range of ESD Safe , Stainless Steel And FibreTweezers suitable for many uses
- With a variety of spare and replacement parts, you can customise your work stations till you see fit.
- Our Range of Oscilloscopes are perfect for anyone that is looking for something that gives you reliable data on voltage
- If you are a fan of products made by Atten then checkout Atten's professional soldering / rework stations
- We have a huge range of desoldering gun tips to choose from. Our range of Aoyue models are 474, 474A, 2702, 2702A
- We sell quality Preheaters that have variable temperature settings and magnetic holders for better stability
- These nozzles are compatible with all our Hot Air rework stations and Combo units.
- We sell a variety of Miscellaneous Tools ranging from engineering calculators, laser distance measures, handbooks and more.
- Ultrasonic Cleaners for highly effective cleaning of in-accessible areas.
- Whether it's for birthdays, father's day, Christmas, you name it. We've got something for every occasion. Here are some of our favourites
- Our range of discontinued products. These will not be restocked and have been superseded by newer models.
- We Range of useful PCB Cleaning Products that offers great performance and durability
- A selection of hand tools for cable assembly and more, including crimp tools, cable cutters and strippers.
- We have a huge stock of soldering tips to choose from with two types of tips. these are LF type and T type
- We have a huge selection of Soldering Irons to choose from. Our products range from basic equipment to complete work stations.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 22
- Omega II Solder Reel 250g 22SWG - SAC3, 2% flux£41.53 £34.61
- Omega II Solder Reel 250g 16SWG - SAC3, 2% flux£42.55 £35.46
- Omega II Solder Reel 250g 16SWG - Sn63/Pb 37, 2% flux£16.21 £13.51
- Autosol RA Solder Reel 250g 22SWG - SAC3, 2% flux£45.40 £37.83
- Autosol RA Solder Reel 250g 16SWG - SAC3, 2% flux£38.95 £32.46
- Autosol RA Solder Reel 250g 16SWG - Sn63/Pb37, 2% flux£16.21 £13.51
- 2.7mm Solder Braid - Blue BB, 1.5M£6.55 £5.46
- 1.5mm Solder Braid - Yellow AA, 1.5M£5.21 £4.34
- Future 315 Flux Pen£6.73 £5.61
- Rework Flux Jelly - 30g Syringe£33.86 £28.22
- Rework Flux Jelly - 10g Syringe£17.51 £14.59