- A specialist formulation for adding to Ultrasonic baths for cleaning engine parts including carburetors, valves, heat exchangers etc
- It safely removes contaminants including general soiling, carbon and grease etc
- The cleaning process will not damage, corrode or darken metal components. Safe on brass, aluminium and other sensitive metals
- The concentrate solution is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (we recommend using deionised / de-mineralized water)
- Operating temperature of bath should be set between 50 - 80 degrees centigrade
- Always test before use on new applications
- After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
- Deep clean - Ideal for stain removal and removing dirt and oxidation
- Safe to use on most metals, although please test before use
- Designed for industrial professional use and hobbyist use - see other listings US-SO-CAR-1L and US-SO-CAR-25L
This is a special formula to add to ultrasonic baths to clean engine parts such as carburettors, heat exchangers, and valves. The solution will carefully remove contaminants like grease and carbon, getting rid of general soiling. The gentle cleaning process is safe to use on aluminium, brass, and other sensitive metals. Simply add the concentrated solution to water as instructed on the label of this 5-litre container.
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic Cleaner equipment, our ultrasonic Cleaner tanks and carburettor cleaning fluids can be used for many applications. Including Engines, engine components, heads, valves, seats, rockers, carburettors, mechanics, engineering workshops, machinists, factories, laboratories, hobbyists, industrial, and more.Additional Information
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.