- The traditional stained-glass solder
- Sold in a convenient 1/2lb (226G) spool
- Contains 96.5% Tin and 3.5% Silver for a very strong soldered joint
- Solder reel: 55mm (2 11/64") diameter
- Reel core: 25.5mm (1") diameter
- Solid wire: 3.175mm (1/8") diameter
- Melts at 430 ºF
Stained Glass artists need a very specific mix of alloys in their solder to get a smooth and clean bead on their work. Lead-free solder is ideal for projects that will be handled frequently or worn, or in workshops and classrooms that need to stay lead-free. Sold in a convenient 1/2lb (226G) spool. This is a Lead-free alloy for a very strong soldered joint. This is a 3.175mm (1/8") diameter solid wire which melts at 430ºF and contains 96.5% Tin (Sn) and 3.5% Silver (Ag).