- The traditional stained-glass solder meeting ASTM specs
- Sold in a convenient 1lb (450g) spool
- Contains 50% Lead and 50% Tin for a very strong soldered joint
- Solder reel: 55mm (2 11/64") diameter
- Reel core: 25.5mm (1") diameter
- Solid wire: 3.175mm (1/8") diameter
- Melts at 361 degrees - 421 degreesF
Stained Glass artists need a very specific mix of alloys in their solder to get a smooth and clean bead on their work. Sold in a convenient 1lb (450g) spool. This contains 50% Lead and 50% Tin for a very strong soldered joint. This is a 3.175mm (1/8") diameter solid wire which melts at 361° - 421°F.
Restricted to professional users. If you cannot provide a VAT number or business registration number, this order will be cancelled. Please contact us should you require any information.