- Draw a working circuit and cold solder components
- Electric Paint is water-based and nontoxic
- Paint dries in 10-15 minutes
- LEDs may last up to 10 days depending on battery life
- 30 minute assembly time
- Ages 6+
- 3 x Unique character cards: Opposites Attract, Take me to your LEDer, and Radiation Ray
- 1 x Electric Paint Tube 10ml
- 3 x LEDs
- 3 x Coin cell batteries
The Conductive Encounters flashing card set includes 3 cards with unique character designs along with all the necessary materials to make a basic circuit such as a 10ml electric paint tube, 3 LED lights and 3 coin cell batteries.
This is a resistive paint which may not be suited to high current applications such as heated rear window track repairs and other higher power applications (in excess of 100ma), for these applications a silver loaded paint, conventional wiring and soldering are the main practical solutions.
If you are unsure please read the technical data below to ensure Bare Conductive paint is suitable for your application.