- A great learning tool for schools, nurseries, day care centres and at home
- Supports STE(A)M and the Design and Technology curriculum
- Suitable for KS2 and KS3 students
- Draw a working circuit, cold solder components and create a switch
- Duration 1 hour
- Up to 30 participants
- 1 x Step-by-step Instructions
- 10 x Electric Paint Tubes
- 30 x Robot Colouring Card Templates
- 30 x 3V Coin Cell Batteries
The Robot Parade Flashing Card Pack is suitable for all ages and is an entertaining group activity to learn how electricity flows through circuits with Electric Paint.
The pack contains everything you need to lead a group of up to 30 in learning the basics of circuits and electricity using Electric Paint making it the perfect learning tool for schools and day care centres.
This is a resistive paint which may not be suited to high current applications such as heated rear window track repairs and other higher power applications (in excess of 100ma), for these applications a silver loaded paint, conventional wiring and soldering are the main practical solutions.
If you are unsure please read the technical data below to ensure Bare Conductive paint is suitable for your application.
30 x Flashing LEDs