- Compact Bench top 9 Litre Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Dial control allows simple temperature and run time setting
- Cleaner external dimensions L370mm x W270mm x H315mm / L14.57" x W10.63" x H12.40"
- Durable 304 Stainless-steel bath and housing for easy maintenance
- 200W of Ultrasonic power and 300W of heating power
- 40KHz operating frequency to provide a detailed clean
- Wire Basket Available - see separate listing (Part No. US-BA-9L)
- Recommended basket size L270mm x W200mm x H115mm / L10.63" x W7.87" x H4.53"
- For Compatible Beakers and wire racks please see our accessories section
A compact bench top Ultrasonic Cleaner, simply operated using mechanical dial controls, Temperature adjustable 20-80 Degrees C independent of cleaning cycle status. Cleaning run Time adjustable 0-20 minutes. Comes with a stainless-steel lid and removable mains lead, the use of a basket is recommended available separately. Powerful 300W of heating and 200W of ultrasonic power provides robust ultrasonic cleaning action to remove Dirt, oil grease and contaminates from a wide variety of hard surfaces. The ultrasonic process allows you to reach areas previously inaccessible through conventional labour-intensive cleaning. As a semi-automated process repeatable results are readily achievable in a fraction of the time of manual cleaning.
Tank Volume: 9 Litre to brim
Basket Dimensions: Lx Wx H
Ultrasonic Power: 200W
Heater Power: 300W
Supply voltage range: 220-240v AC
Operating Features: Simple dial controls, using a mechanical timer and Thermostat
1 x Ultrasonic Cleaner
1 x Stainless-Steel lid
1 x Mains lead to suit delivery address requirement
1 x Ultrasonic cleaner user manual
Mechanics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Dental practices, Veterinarian, Laboratories, Tattoo studios, Body piercing parlours, Repair and Maintenance, Scuba diving, Jewellers, Acupuncture, Bars, Hobbyists, Print Industry.
All cleaners come with a 12 month return to base warranty where we offer a repair / replacement service by our in-house engineers. Repairs service also available outside of warranty.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
|Heating Power (watts)||300|
|Drain Tap Position||R/H End|
|Watts Per Litre Rating W/L||28|
|Number Of Transducers||4|
|Basket included||Additional Cost|
|Transducer Power (Watts)||200|
|Heater Mounting Position||Base of bath|
|Bath Material Thickness (mm)||1|
|Basket Internal Dimensions||L270mm x W200mm x H115mm / L10.63" x W7.87" x H4.53"|
|Tank External Dimensions||L370mm x W270mm x H315mm / L14.57" x W10.63" x H12.40"|
- 99 Litre Industrial Digital XL Ultrasonic Cleaner 3000W£2,491.70 £2,076.42