- Industrial Floor standing 36 Litre Ultrasonic cleaner
- 28KHz operating frequency providing a fast general clean
- Tested and Approved BS EN 12921-1:2010 standard
- Bath L510mm x W300mm x H250mm / L20.08" x W11.81" x H9.84"
- Basket included, dimensions L450mm x W280mm x H140mm / L17.72" x W11.02" x H5.51"
- Cleaner external dimensions L570mm x W455mm x H360mm / L22.44" x W17.91" x H14.17"
- Items can be suspended in the bath, avoiding contact with the base
- 304 Grade Stainless-steel, 2mm Thick bath (Folded/welded) Construction
- 720W of Ultrasonic power and 800W of heating power
- Special Features: Caster wheels, 1/2 Inch BSP Drain Valve
An industrially rated Ultrasonic Cleaner, simply operated using mechanical dial controls, Temperature adjustable 20-80 Degrees C independent of cleaning cycle status. Cleaning run Time adjustable 0-20 minutes. Comes with a stainless-steel lid and removable mains lead, basket is included. Powerful 800W of heating and 720W of ultrasonic power provides robust ultrasonic cleaning action to remove Dirt, oil grease and contaminates from a wide variety of hard surfaces. The ultrasonic process allows you to reach areas previously inaccessible through conventional labour-intensive cleaning. As a semi-automated process repeatable results are readily achievable in a fraction of the time of manual cleaning. Folded and welded 2mm construction.
Tank Volume: 36 Litre to brim
Bath Dimensions: L510mm x W300mm x H250mm / L20.08" x W11.81" x H9.84"
Basket Dimensions: L450mm x W280mm x H140mm / L17.72" x W11.02" x H5.51"
Heater Power: 800W
1 x XL Ultrasonic Cleaner
1 x Stainless-Steel lid
1 x Stainless steel 304 Grade basket
1 x Interconnecting generator lead 2.7m long
1 x Ultrasonic Cleaner User Manual
Mechanics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Dental practices, Veterinarian, Laboratories, Tattoo studios, Body piercing parlours, Repair and Maintenance, Scuba diving, Jewellers, Acupuncture, Bars, Hobbyists, Print Industry.
All cleaners come with a 12 month return to base warranty where we offer a repair / replacement service by our in-house engineers. Repairs service also available outside of warranty.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
|Type||XL Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Drain Tap Thread||1/2 Inch BSP|
|Heating Power (watts)||800|
|Drain Tap Position||R/H End|
|Watts Per Litre Rating W/L||26|
|Number Of Transducers||12|
|Transducer Power (Watts)||720|
|Heater Mounting Position||Base|
|Bath Material Thickness (mm)||2|
|Basket Internal Dimensions||L450mm x W280mm x H140mm / L17.72" x W11.02" x H5.51"|
|XL Tank Internal dimensions||L510mm x W300mm x H250mm / L20.08" x W11.81" x H9.84"|
|Tank External Dimensions||L570mm x W455mm x H360mm / L22.44" x W17.91" x H14.17"|