- Industrial Floor standing 36 Litre Ultrasonic cleaner
- 40KHz operating frequency providing a fast general clean
- Tested and Approved BS EN 12921-1:2010 standard
- Bath L510mm x W300mm x H250mm / L20.08" x W11.81" x H9.84"
- Basket included, dimensions L450mm x W280mm x H140mm / L17.72" x W11.02" x H5.51"
- Cleaner external dimensions L570mm x W455mm x H360mm / L22.44" x W17.91" x H14.17"
- Items can be suspended in the bath, avoiding contact with the base
- 304 Grade Stainless-steel, 2mm Thick bath (Folded/welded) Construction
- 720W of Ultrasonic power and 800W of heating power
- Special Features: Caster wheels, 1/2 Inch BSP Drain Valve, Remote control input
A compact bench top Ultrasonic Cleaner, simply operated using mechanical dial controls, Temperature adjustable 20-80 Degrees C independent of cleaning cycle status. Cleaning run Time adjustable 0-20 minutes. Comes with a stainless-steel lid and removable mains lead, the use of a basket is recommended available separately. Powerful 800W of heating and 720W of ultrasonic power provides robust ultrasonic cleaning action to remove Dirt, oil grease and contaminates from a wide variety of hard surfaces. The ultrasonic process allows you to reach areas previously inaccessible through conventional labour-intensive cleaning. As a semi-automated process repeatable results are readily achievable in a fraction of the time of manual cleaning.
Tank Volume: 36 Litre to brim
Bath Dimensions: L510mm x W300mm x H250mm / L20.08" x W11.81" x H9.84"
Basket Dimensions: L450mm x W280mm x H140mm / L17.72" x W11.02" x H5.51"
Transducer Power: n/aW Generator, supply 220-240v 50-60Hz
Heater Power: 800W requires 4A 3 Phase 400VAC 50-60HZ
Generator Type: n/a
1 x XL Ultrasonic Cleaner
1 x Stainless-Steel lid
1 x Stainless steel 304 Grade basket
n/a Ultrasonic generator
1 x Main Power Lead
1 x XL Ultrasonic Cleaner User Manual
1 x Robust Shipping Crate
Mechanics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Dental practices, Veterinarian, Laboratories, Tattoo studios, Body piercing parlours, Repair and Maintenance, Scuba diving, Jewellers, Acupuncture, Bars, Hobbyists, Print Industry.
All cleaners come with a 12 month return to base warranty where we offer a repair / replacement service by our in-house engineers. Repairs service also available outside of warranty.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
|Type||XL Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Drain Tap Thread||1/2 Inch BSP|
|Heating Power (watts)||800|
|Drain Tap Position||R/H End|
|Watts Per Litre Rating W/L||26|
|Number Of Transducers||12|
|Transducer Power (Watts)||720|
|Heater Mounting Position||Base|
|Bath Material Thickness||2|
|Basket Internal Dimensions||L450mm x W280mm x H140mm / L17.72" x W11.02" x H5.51"|
|XL Tank Internal dimensions||L510mm x W300mm x H250mm / L20.08" x W11.81" x H9.84"|
|Tank External Dimensions||L570mm x W455mm x H360mm / L22.44" x W17.91" x H14.17"|