- 25L Biological BIOX Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution - For breathing apparatus, scuba equipment and life support systems
- A non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable fluid - Tested by Finnish Research Centre, Thames Water and the National Water Council
- Approved by Lloyds Register of shipping for oxygenated breathing systems, and has N.A.T.O. Codification numbers for cleaning M.O.D. Diving and breathing equipment
- This fluid is NOT concentrated simply fill the Ultrasonic tank with this fluid only
- Safe to use on painted, chrome and textile items, as well as iron, steel, copper, brass, aluminium
- Please read the datasheet carefully before use
- Always test before use on new applications
A specialist formulation for removing grease, oil and contaminants from oxygenated breathing apparatus, scuba diving gear, and life support systems. A non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable fluid. Approved by Lloyds Register of shipping for oxygenated breathing systems, and has N.A.T.O. Codification numbers for cleaning M.O.D. Diving and breathing equipment.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
- 112 Litre Industrial Digital XL Ultrasonic Cleaner 4000W£3,138.41 £2,615.34
- 57 Litre Industrial Digital XL Ultrasonic Cleaner 3000W£2,057.17 £1,714.31